Skip to main content
contact certified trainer insurance
site map
email usour twitterour facebook page
Professional Liability Insurance

Protect Yourself with Professional Liability Insurance

If you are an independent contractor using space in a facility that you do not own, or if you are not the primary leaseholder for the building, you need professional liability insurance to protect against potential lawsuits from clients. 

Markel offers coverage to:

  • Personal trainers
  • Instructors for:
    • aerobics
    • yoga
    • Pilates,
    • dance,
    • stroller/fit strides,
    • cardio kickboxing,
    • group aerobics,
    • Zumba®,
    • Jazzercise®,
    • dancercise,
    • and water aerobics
Note: If you own a facility or are the primary leaseholder, learn about general liability insurance for small studio owners.
Check Out This Pricing! 
$500,000 of Liability Insurance = $136 per year
 $1 MILLION of Liability Insurance = $171 per year
 $2 MILLION  of Liability Insurance = $195 per year (BEST VALUE)
Are you looking for coverage on a fitness studio or gym?
Please CLICK HERE to download our application.
Please Contact Me 
* indicates a required field
Please fill this field.
License #0I67833

Articles: Fitness Trainer Insurance - 4 Things To Consider When Purchasing Personal Trainer Insurance - Is Fitness Trainer Insurance For You? - Trainer Insurance


Certified Trainer Insurance
18757 Burbank Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Toll Free Number: 877-420-0042

Privacy Policy | Terms & Copyright

Easy Online Site Builder
Easy Online Site Builder - Super Easy Online Website Builder | admin login